How to manage Text and Text Files?
Copy any interesting text from any webpage, e-book, e-document to clipboard, and stick it on any of the two pillars of the main window by single clicking the "STICK TEXT NOTE" picture on the pillar of the main window, TTSUU will show a colorful text note on the pillar of the main window.
To see full text stored in a text note, just single click the text note and the text will shown in the text displaying area.If you double click the text note, the text note will be removed from the pillar to save more space for sticking more text notes.
You can edit the text in text displaying area and save it into a text file by clicking the save file button.
Click the file open button, You can load text from TXT file, Word file and PDF file to the text displaying area for reading and edit.
Click the setting button, you can set new font type, font name, font size, font style, font color for text, and background color for the text displaying area. You can choose main window skin, repeat interval and main window displaying language.
Click the Recorder button, you can select record device, record lines, adjust record volume and make setting for audio export.
Click this button, will open register window for unregistered user, and will visit homepage for registered user.
How to convert text to audio files and Lyrics?
Click the audio generation button, TTSUU will show you a window to let you choose what kind of audio file you want to convert the text into, the default option is Mp3.
If you want TTSUU to conver text into Mp3 for you, rename the mp3 file name (or use the default name - untitled) and click the OK button, TTSUU will then ask you to choose if you also want TTSUU to generate Lyrics for you, if you choose yes, TTSUU will convert the text to mp3 file and generate appropriate lyrics for you, otherwise, TTSUU only convert text to Mp3 file for you. You can see mp3 conversion progress during the Text2MP3 conversion.
If you want TTSUU to conver text to Wav for you, rename the wav file name (or use the default name - untitled) and click the OK button, TTSUU will then ask you to choose if you also want TTSUU to generate Lyrics for you, if you choose yes, TTSUU will convert the text to wav file and generate appropriate lyrics for you, otherwise, TTSUU only convert text to Wav file for you. You can see wav conversion progress during the Text2WAV conversion.
When you select wav as audio export type, TTSUU allows you to select wav format in the audio export window. The larger the number is chose, the higher quality and the larger file size the wav file will be. And Stereo audio is always better than Mono audio.
When you select mp3 as audio export type, TTSUU allows you to select wav format and mp3 quality in the audio export window. The larger the number is chose, the higher quality and larger file size the final mp3 file will be.
Audio File Export Guide
1、1-voice reading, means TTSUU will use only one selected voice when exporting entire text to audio file. This option is usually used when the entire text is composed in one same language. Example: Chinese novel, English article, Japanese news, etc.
2、2-voices reading, means TTSUU will use two selected voices when exporting extire text to audio file. This option is very useful when making bilingual audio materials. Example: students can use this feature to make bilingual audio materials like Chinese and English, Chinese and Japanese, English and French, etc. Bilingual structure includes uup-down structure and left-right structure.
top-down structure, means newline is the separator between text that written in two different languages. Example: previous sentence is written in English, and after a newline the next sentence is written in Chinese. There is no limits on length of the sentence, and it doesn't matter whether there is any blankline between two sentences as below.(Hear to MP3 sample)
We deal in software but not hardware.
Her talk ran on developments in computer software.
There are many sorts of software in my computer.
Our English software is an interactive educational software.
left-right structure, means a special character or string is the separator and separates a sentence into left-part and right-part. Example: in a sentence, the left part is written in English, and the right part is written in Chinese as below.(Hear to MP3 sample)
Example 1(separator is space):
Example 2(separator is * ):
software engineer * 软件工程师
How are you? * 你好吗？
Example 3(separator is <|>):
Good morning! <|> 早上好！
This is a good idea. <|> 这是个不错的主意。
3、Separator, means a uniqe identifier in sentence with left-right structure (it can be a single character like * ，it can be a self-defined string like <|>), and TTSUU uses it to separate two different parts of a sentence. It no need to indicate a separator if the left-part and the right-part are written in ANSI and Unicode separately (Example: English+Chinese, Chinese+English, English+Japanese, Japanese+English), and TTSUU will deal with it automatically. Otherwise, need to indicate the separator if both left-part or both right-part are written in ANSI or Unicode (Example: Chinese+Chinese, Chinese+Japanese, Simplified Chinese+Traditional Chinese, English+French).
4、Voice1, Voice2, when reading text with up-down structure, voice1 will read previous sentence(that's No.1,3,4,5,9,...), voice2 will read next sentence(that's No.2,4,6,8,10,...); When reading text with left-right structure, voice1 will read left-part, and voice2 will read right-part.
5、Speed, when reading by two voices, you can adjust voice speed by left-drag or right-drag the speed adjustor for both voices separately.
6、Wav Format, means the parameters that will be used when generate wave file, TTSUU has 36 wave formats to choose, there are 3 parameters in every wave format includes the Frequency (8kHz,11kHz,12kHz,...,48kHz), the Bits(8Bit, 16Bit), and the Channel (Mono, Stereo), meanwhile voice of stereo is better than mono, higher frequency and larger bits means higher quality of voice and larger size of audio file.
7、MP3 Quality, TTSUU converts and compresses wave file and then exports MP3 file, left-drag or right-drag the quality adjustor will result different quality of MP3 file. Left-drag the adjustor will result lower quality and smaller size of MP3, and right-drag the adjustor will result higher quality and larger size of MP3.
8、Lyrics, means captions that can be load and shown by some media player when playing audio files. You can select to export both LRC or SMI lyrics at the same time, or export one of them base on your needs. Meanwhile, LRC can be load and shown by most SW/HW media player, while SMI is a dedicated lyrics that can only be load and shown by Windows Media Player. When exporting SMI lyrics, user can set attributes (background color, font color, font size, font style, etc) for the caption.
TTSUU Recorder User Guide
1. Select Device, TTSUU automatically detects sound-cards and take soud-card as record device, if more than one sound-card installed in you computer, all of them will be detected and list here, you need to select one device for recording.
2. Select a Line, When you selected a device, TTSUU will detect all lines of the device like Microphone, Line-In and Stereo Mixer and list here (while for some kind of sound-cards, onely Microphone can be seen), you can select any one of the detected lines for recording to meet your requirements.
3. Volume Setting, use to set the volume of the export audio when recording, the volume can be adjusted in the range 0-100.
4. Recording Output, Click the right button will show a window to save the audio file that will be exported, user can rename the audio file, select file type and file save path.
5. Start Recording/Stop Recording, Click the "Start Recording" button, TTSUU will start recording and the caption on the button will change to "Stop Recording", and click the "Stop Recording" button, TTSUU will stop recording and the caption on the button will change to "Start Recording".
6. Visual Effect，real-time visual effect in graph and line to show record data and volume.
7. Left Channel/Right Channel, real-time visual effect in different color to show record data and volume.
What can TTSUU do for
1. Help students in learning & studies, TTSUU allows students to listen to their class notes, text books or any other written material anytime, anywhere.
2. Facilitate education, TTSUU highlights each sentence as it is read. This helps those who have learning difficulties and can help improve reading, comprehension, and spelling skills.
3. Avoids eyestrain and relax eyes, No longer strain your eyes trying to read too much tiny fonts in e-books, emails, web pages, etc. Just relax and have TTSUU read out loud or convert them to audio files.
4. Learn English or other languages, TTSUU allows you to slow down reading speed to learn the pronunciation. We provide multiple language voices: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Finish, Japanese, Chinese(Mandarin, HongKong, Taiwan), Korean, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, etc.
5. Make proofreading effective, hearing your own work in a natural sounding voice allows much more effective proofreading compared to visual proofreading.
6. Generate voice book/novel, Have no time to read your favorite book/novel? No problem! TTSUU can help you listen the book/novel and what you need to do is just spend several minutes to convert them into mp3 files.
7. And so much more
-Prepare for speeches by hearing your work read aloud.
-Listen to e-books or ematerial during your commute.
-Amuse children by letting your PC read stories to them.
-Help seniors or those with vision problems.
-TTSUU provides free technical support and is guaranteed for as long as you own the product.
AnySpliter - an easy to use file split and file conjoin software
AnySpliter is a simple and easy to use file split software, it's a green software with both file split function and file conjoin function, it's widely used and very helpful in scenarios that need to split large file into smaller parts.
The File Split Function:
1. Support splitting for any type of files (txt, doc, xls, ppt, exe, wav, mp3, avi, vob, etc).
2. Can split file into any number of parts, even can save only 1 bye for a splitted file.
3. The format of splitted file name is like: original-filename_sequence-number.xst, for example:
4. Show progress bar during file splitting.
The File Conjoin Function:
1. Conjoin the splitted parts back to the original file by simply locating the first splitted part.
2. Can delete the splitted parts after file conjoin completed.
3. Show progress bar during file conjoining.
Notice: The AnySpliter (version 1.0) supports to split any files that not exceeds 2G in size, and support to conjoin back to the original file. Unregistered version allows to split file into 2 parts, and registered version has no limitation. The license fee is $9.95, and it's Free for TTSUU software registered user.
Click Here to download AnySpliter. If you want to buy the AnySpliter software separately, please place an order at bottom of the purchase page.